Do I have to set up an account on VogaCloset to place an order?
No, to shop on VogaCloset you are not required to create an account, but if you do it will enable you to enjoy the following benefits:
- Fast check out when placing an order
- Check your order status
- View past orders
- Make a return directly from your account
- Create customized wish lists
- Adjust your account information
- Change your password.
How do I place an order online?
To shop with us, visit www.vogacloset.com and browse through our different categories. Once you find an item you like you can add it to your bag by selecting your preferred size, colour and quantity and then clicking the ‘Add to Shopping Bag’ button.
- You can see that the item has been added successfully to your ‘Shopping Bag’ when it drops down from the upper right hand corner of the site.
- You can now continue shopping or click on ‘View Bag and Checkout’ in the dropdown Shopping Bag.
- After reviewing your items on the ‘Shopping Bag’ page and adding active promotional vouchers you may have, click ‘Proceed to Checkout’.
- Once you reach the checkout page you can either sign into your account if you haven’t already or checkout as a guest. In all cases you will be asked to enter your name, address, and telephone number.
- You can then proceed to choose your preferred mode of payment (Cash On Delivery, Visa, Mastercard, or Paypal) and enter your payment details.
- At checkout, you will also be able to pay for customs duties and taxes if applicable (for more details please refer to our Shipping and Delivery section).
- After you have completed all the sections simply click ‘Place Order’. An email confirming your order with VogaCloset will be sent to you.
- Before you start shopping, we recommend you read our Terms and Conditions.
What should I do if I forget my password?
Please click here if you have forgotten your password or follow the instructions on the Sign in page to easily retrieve your personal credentials. For privacy and security reasons we do not send this information by email.
How do I use a promotion code?
Once you click ‘View Shopping Bag and Checkout’, you will be re-directed to the ‘View Shopping Bag’ page. Here you will find a field to enter your discount code. Your order total will be adjusted accordingly.
How do I determine the shipping charges on my order?
VogaCloset charges a flat shipping rate of USD 11 for all orders. For more information please see Shipping and Delivery.
How soon will I receive my order?
VogaCloset Orders generally take between 10-15 working days from time of ordering to be delivered (this may take a bit longer during sale periods) unless otherwise stated on the Site. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only. We are not responsible for any delays caused by the local customs clearance processes.
Can I ship to an address different than my billing address?
Yes you can. Just enter the address you want to ship to in the shipping address fields at checkout.
What countries does VogaCloset ship to?
VogaCloset ships to the following countries: Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Morocco, Libya, Iraq and Lebanon.
If your country is not listed above, please keep checking our website as we will be adding more countries to the list.
How can I track the status of my order?
You can view and track your orders on VogaCloset in one of the following ways:
- If you have a VogaCloset account please Sign in and follow the below steps:
- Click My Account at the top of the home page
- From the 'My Account' page, click 'My Orders'
- Your previously placed orders will be listed, along with their current status
- To view the order in detail, click on 'View Order'
- To track you order, click on the tracking link under 'Status'
Can I return items?
Yes you can and returns are free. If you have a VogaCloset account you can sign in and make a return directly from there or you can contact us at email@example.com and we will assist you with the process. For more information please see our Returns and Refunds section.
Will I be refunded the full value of my order?
Once VogaCloset has received your return and it complies with our Returns Policy, we will refund you the money back as store credit to your Vogacloset account ,or send you a voucher code to use on your next purchase on the website. If you paid by credit card, the money will be refunded back to your bank account, this may take up to 14 days to appear on your statement depending on your bank or payment provider.
You will be refunded the full value of your purchase minus the shipping costs as well as Customs duties, taxes, clearance and handling fees which are non-refundable since they are paid to third parties.
Will you charge customs duties on my order?
Some countries charge customs duties and taxes for imported goods, which are calculated and itemized at checkout.
VogaCloset will give you the convenience of paying for them at checkout so your order will arrive at your door step without any extra trouble.
Is my package insured?
All orders are insured against theft and accidental damage whilst in transit from VogaCloset to the shipping address. Once your items have been delivered to the specified delivery address and signed for, they are no longer covered by insurance.
If your package is damaged upon arrival, we recommend that you either refuse the delivery, or make a note when signing for it that you are accepting a damaged package.
Will I need to sign for my order?
Yes, we require proof of delivery for all orders. This means we are unable to authorize packages to be delivered without a signature.
What methods of payment do you accept?
VogaCloset accepts Cash on delivery in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain for orders below 500$, We also accept Visa, MasterCard credit cards for all the other countries; in addition to PayPal.
How do I know if ordering online is secure?
At vogacloset.com, protecting your information is a top priority. We use special technology to provide you with a safe and secure shopping experience. All of the forms on our site are secured with SSL technology so your personal information stays safe. SSL technology enables encryption (scrambling) of sensitive information, including passwords and credit card numbers.
To be sure your connection is secure, look at the bottom status bar of your browser window. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending on your browser) the SSL is active and your information is secure. Most browsers offer additional security alerts.
With regard to overall security, we always use industry standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving data exchanged with our site. Our server facilities are physically secured to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of all data and information collected.
How can I contact VogaCloset about a potentially fraudulent website or e-mail?
VogaCloset will never send you an email or call you to ask you to provide personal information or offer gift cards in return for information. Should you ever receive such an email or call, please forward the information to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can follow up.
Why isn't my browser working with your site?
Ordering from our site requires the use of an SSL-compliant browser. We recommend using Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or later, Firefox 3.5 or later, Safari 4.0 or later or Google Chrome 2.0 or later. If you are using earlier versions than the browsers listed here, we cannot guarantee that all of our site features will work correctly. Also, your browser preferences must be set to accept cookies.
How do I change my e-mail address and/or password?
You can update your e-mail address and / or password by clicking on My Account, which you can find at the top right corner of the page. You will be asked to sign-in and then you can click “Edit” next to “Account Information” to update your information.