Contrasting embroidered lines, plush terry cloth and tie finish. The Liza range stands out for its timeless style and quality (500g / m²).
- 100% cotton
- 500g / m² (the higher the grammage, the softer and more absorbent the bathroom linen)
- Terry towelling
- Contrasting embroidered lines
- Finished with tie details
- Made in Portugal.
- strong and soft
- Excellent colour retention
- Machine washable at 60°
- Tumble dry at low temperature
- Responsible product - Choosing a ?STANDARD 100 certified product by OEKO-TEX®'' (official product designation) is all about choosing textiles that contain no harmful substances and do not irritate the skin. This international benchmark label protects the health of consumers. Healthy, safe and responsible.
- Choosing a product made in Europe means selecting a product that has less carbon impact, because it has travelled less. As good for you as it is for the environment. Choosing a product manufactured closer to home reduces the impact on the environment and is better for everyone.
- 50 x 100cm