Eyebrow Pencil Triangular
Regular Price: SAR 100.91
Now SAR 71.29
6-9 working days
Depend Eyebrow Pencil - Triangular pen with a specially designed tip and unique texture that allows you to create perfectly narrow or broad lines, shade larger areas and thereby define your brows. Triangular Eyebrow Pencil comes with an eyebrow brush, is waterproof and has a sustainable formula.
1. Start by combing through the brow with the coil-shaped brush at one end of the pen. Comb up and out.
2. Tilt the angle of the edge along the eyebrow and draw a line along your lower brow line. Start at about the middle of the brow and pull the line outward toward the temple and the narrow tip of the brow, then continue the line toward the nose. This is to avoid getting too much color at the beginning of the brow, where it is thickest. Most people have more sparse brows at the base of the nose and this is an effect we want to keep, for a natural look. Remember the brow should be more sparse and blurred at the beginning and narrower and more defined at the outer tip.
3. Then use the tip of the pen for the short strokes and draw small lines in sparse or overly napped areas of your brows.
4. Use the long narrow edge again to draw a line along your upper brow line. Start in the middle, work your way out to the tip and then proceed to add a much more sparse line to thicker part of the brow. Follow your natural brow line.
5. Fill in the brow by shading with the thick part of the pen along the hair, in small motions. Try to get a stronger and more defined brow at the tip by tilting the pen and making sure you shade softly with the wide side on the inner part of the brow, so it becomes soft and blurred there.
6. You can also gently fill in extra along the lower brow line by dragging the thick side of the pen diagonally, in small motions, up the brow, starting from the lower brow line.
7. Brush your brow with the coil-shaped brush so the color is distributed and mixed evenly and finely, blurring any sharp lines.
8. If you want stronger and more visible results, continue to work with the pen the same way. Depend Eyebrow Pencil Triangular works great to gradually build up more color and definition.
If you have very little natural brow groth, you can create the illusion that you still have a brows with Eyebrow Pencil Triangular:
1. Draw a weak, shaded line with the broad side of the pen, up to the point where the brow is highest. There, angle the pen so the line narrows at the outer end, toward the temple.
2. If you wish, you can draw a very thin, fine, hair-like line on the brow, using the most acute end of the pen.
3. Finish by going through with the coil-shaped brush to erase any sharp shadows or lines, as needed.
Use Code: FREE
Orders Over $40