Elegant and simple. The Augusta pillowcase is made in Portugal in organic cotton percale. Its ''pompom effect'' edging gives it an elegant and refined finish.Our pillowcases are sold as singles, so be sure to order what you need to complete the look of your bedding.
Match this item with the rest of the bedding in the range for a stylish bedroom. And you can mix and match it with different colours and styles from our other bedding ranges when you want to change things up and create your own unique look.
- 100% organic cotton
- 180 thread count
- Made in Portugal
- Machine washable at 40°C
- Tumble dry at low temperature
- Iron at high temperature
- Do not dry clean
- 50 x 70cm: Rectangular pillowcase
- 65 x 65cm: Square pillowcase
- Choosing a product made in Europe means selecting a product that has less carbon impact, because it has travelled less. As good for you as it is for the environment. Choosing a product manufactured closer to home reduces the impact on the environment and is better for everyone.
- Choosing cotton from organic farming means consuming responsibly. Why? Because it does not include any chemicals, pesticides, insecticides or GMOs. The result: a product created with minimal impact on biodiversity and the health of agricultural workers.
- Choosing a ?STANDARD 100 certified product by OEKO-TEX®'' (official product designation) is all about choosing textiles that contain no harmful substances and do not irritate the skin. This international benchmark label protects the health of consumers. Healthy, safe and responsible.